For the entire chalet incl. 7 x lodging/breakfast and 6 x 3-course diner.
The prices listed at the chalets are for the entire chalet for one week and include:
- a 2-person bedroom with shower/toilet
- 7 x lodging/breakfast in the chalet
- 6 x 3-course dinner served in the chalet or a nearby restaurant (depending on location)
- 6 x afternoon tea with alternately sweet and savoury snacks
- 6 x coffee/tea after dinner in the chalet
- includes room with shower/toilet
- includes host(ess) service
- includes linen (towels are changed at midweek)
- includes (final) cleaning
- listed prices are excluding travel costs
Week-long arrangements can be booked from sunday - sunday.
Additional discounts and fees (for week-long stays):
- Children discount: € 70,- per child per week.
- Other discounts and fees you can find in the tabel above.
Price calculation for booking entire chalet for week-long stay:
For a booking of an entire chalet, we employ a minimum people count as stated for every particular chalet. For this minimum people count, the above-mentioned price for a week arrangement is charged. If this minimum count includes children (aged 2 to 11), they will receive a discount of € 70,- per child per week. If the minimum people count is exceeded, we charge the amount in the tabel above. If fewer than the minimum amount of people stay, we deduct €20 per person per night.
Short-ski breaks can be booked from Sunday to Wednesday/ Thursday or from Wednesday or Thursday till Sunnday. The availability of our short-ski breaks can be found in our Look & Book programme.
- All arrangements are excluding tourist tax. This tariff varies according to destination, but is approximately € 2 per person per day.
- All arrangements are excluding ski pass, ski equipment, drinks (except the ones mentioned above) and other personal expenses.
- Reservation costs: €20 per confirmed reservation (regardless of people count).
- Contribution calamity fund: € 2.50 per confirmed reservation (max 9 people).